BitifEye and Eurofins are approved as a joined MIPI Independent Test Lab. Through this collaboration products can be tested for conformance on M-PHY, UFS (based on the UniPro test mode), C-PHY, D-PHY, CSI or DSI. Successfully passed products can be uploaded at the MIPI Product Registry Submission site.
With the help of our FrameGenerators or Link Training Suites, we are able to help debug your DUT on the PHY Layer
Apart from qualifying your DUT towards a certain standard, our Software can help to give you visibility of possible marging within your product.
Fine-tune the accuracy of your DUT
Know the boundaries of your DUT beyond the spec limitations
Make sure you can meet the standards to obtain a logo, before you apply for it.
Lab Equipment Overview
- Keysight AWGs (M8190A and M81950A)
- Keysight J-BERTS (M8020A and N4903B)
- Keysight ParBERT System (E4887A)
- Keysight ENA with Option TDR for Cable Tests
- various Keysight Oscilloscopes for transmitter / source tests
- various protocol-enabling auxiliary instruments, e.g. QD 820, 882CA, 980, Simplay SL-403…
Why Choose Us?
- >10 years of experience in digital high-speed computer, video, mobile and memory buses
- Focus on physical layer (phy) test, Rx phy test market leader since a decade
- Train with the experts behind the test automation software on the latest instruments